We are a passionate business with experience in editing, design, copy writing, business analysis, software development and project management.
While you get on with your other business, we concentrate on your project or provide on-going support.
Juls is a Communication Analyst with 20+ years of experience as a web and print editor, web designer, writer, publication producer and project manager.
She is passionate about editing, design, accessible websites, inclusiveness and readability.
To connect you to your customers or audiences, Juls brings her knowledge of working with small business, government and universities. Her practical knowledge covers:
- proofreading and editing
- writing and publishing digital content
- web content architecture
- website accessibility and usability
- integrated digital marketing strategy
- print production
- a range of website templates and content management systems.
Juls is a professional member of IPEd (Institute of Professional Editors).
Jan is a Systems, Data and Spatial Analyst with a comprehensive background in the IT industry.
He brings a wide range of experience to your organisation including:
- expert design and development of relational databases
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and mapping for MapInfo, ArcGIS and ArcGIS Server
- data management
- leveraging value from your data
- data and systems migrations
- business and systems analysis.
An eye for detail and the big picture, Jan understands management requirements and thinks like system users and staff across your organisation.
He has executive management and marketing experience for international IT companies, plus Australian local, state and federal governments.